Wednesday, May 2, 2007

UNCHANGED



Feeling an inexhaustible of insecurities.
I don't see any utilities there.
They can't give what They gave me.
I think i liked it.
In the end i still prefer the past.


-Labour day
-Lots of tutorials undone
-Played tennis with James,jing,keong
-Prepared 6tennis balls
-Ended up with none
-Headed to causeway and have pasta
-Saw Elaine and chael
-We escaped fast
-Home sweet home

Received a sms from weixiang just now asking me to play basketball after school,this led me into deep deep thoughts.Thought of those time we had in secondary school.Things were so screwed up after Os exam.How i wish the ending was not like that.How i wish the ending never ends.Certainly this is what we call inevitable in life,in hokkien we say "BO BIAN".

EMO..EMO...EMO....



The picture in this youtube video does not move,but my heart moved upon listening to it.

I'm not sure that whether the possiblity of remembering the past still prevails in me in future, but i am quite sure that in my current state,they were like yesterday to me.
=D

No comments: