Sunday, October 7, 2007

Been a normal weekends for me.Friends for Friday,Stone-at-home for Saturday and Sexy family for Sunday(today).Have stop playing maple,or should i said I've quited maple.No no no, I'll be on 2x for my sword man during elearning week,for the time being just leave it there.

Few more minutes to Yuheng's seventeen.Never mind,tmrw then sms and wish him.Haven touch my books until just now.Did a little revision and threw it into my bag.Thank god my holiday mood is almost being taken away and i need to stop sleeping in class.It's fast,week3 of school already.

For every start of the week i would pray that it will pass quickly and when it reached almost the end of the week i would pray that it would slow down a little for me to enjoy every bits and bits of passed weekends'moments.Fcuk the time =)

I'm locked because you're the key.For some reason,I envy and enjoyed this status of mine for you.I prayed that it can last forever,but i know it'll not.Either..Okay there's no either(It's quite one-way actually)

No comments: