Sunday, October 5, 2008



Spot us, spot tu zi

Oh yea, i found this picture on my laptop :) And if you go click it to enlarge, you will see one of the four superband finalists, 'TU ZI' sitting behind us. Can't imagine tht the three girl behind us went into final, haha. At first i thought they were like younger than us when i first saw them at audition cos of their retro look. Can't imagine they're like 3yr older than us k? Anw hope they don't win, lol. No offence.
My desktop is not working and idk why. The last time i shut down was still okay and the next morning it jus don't turn on. Is like i turn on the swtich and press the stupid button and normally it will turn on but tht morning it doesn't. I on off on off on off on off on off on off.... until i pek cek. So i'm using the stupid laptop now. I hate laptop, cos there's no songs, no anything here except for school stuffs. And i feel more HOME using desktop. Worst still, my router's not working and i need to directly connect my moderm to my lap. How sian?!
Anw i went out with my poly mates today like finally :) And genting was fun, lots of funny things happened and i shall kept them all in my heart, lol.
Lastt week of holiday. Aiya i dont like Dover laaaaaa

No comments: