Friday, January 2, 2009

Okay it's 2009, it means tht ns is another yr closer. And i'm damn sad, 2009-1990=19. 19 sounds so old can. K whatever, so according to http://damnsister.livejournal.com/2008/01/01/ my 2008 resolutions was...


1)Make my hair long =)
yep my hair is kinda long, am proud of my sideburn (:

2)Cut off somemore weight
i think i get fatter, no! i comfirm i get fatter :(

3)Give my best shot for this final lap of year 1
yep i gave my best shot and was satisfied with the gpa (:

4)Get a new phone( all by myself,no spending parents money )
oh god, i got a new phone but mum pays for it -.-

5)Get a psp slim ( all by myself,no spending parents money )
yep, all by myself..all by myself.. (:

6)Keep on jamming
hah! kinda go hiatus at abt oct... then come back abit and nw is slightly hiatus... lol

7)Stay contact with secondary friends
still in contact, more for those who jam and supper

8)Keep on thinking for the 8th resolution for 20
yep, i got it. my 8th resolution was hoping to meet sara(pamela's 4yr old sis fyi) but nvm it's nt important nw (:

k i fulfill-ed 5 out of 8 :) Can luh.. Anw 2008 is a good yr for me, esp those performances part. And i gotta say i enjoyed being a performer and i can play the guitar wayy better than last yr. K bt something kinda sad is tht after this sem 02 will nt be 02 anymore. Cos for sure we're going to different class, so ... it's kinda sad tht we can't do 'fighting' inside the lift anymore and some other crazy things like we used to :(

and it's nice to know sweet "D really nice to! hah

So 09 resolutions is..

1) Do something crazy in school before we went to diff classes and stay in contact (:
2) Able to do nice sweep picking by .... April (:
3) Get a video cam and do some covers for youtube (:
4) Stay contact with secondary friends (:
5) Get myself an ibanez (:
6) Get my driving licence asap (:
7) *hitmitsu*

K ya tht's about it. Oh man, i gna be yr3. and yr1 was just like ytd to me ): lao liao la~~

ps: Sorry tht i lied to you, cmon~ :D

No comments: