Sunday, June 8, 2008

FRIDAY
Watch kong fu panda with eden, rz, jing, james and james sao (: I sit beside rz and he keep on laughing so i laughed with him. There's this girl beside me, she got a nice leg. No no, i don't mean to look at her leg, she keep on crossing her leg left over right, right over left, so i play along with her. When her leg point towards me, i point mine towards her and when her leg point away from me, i point mine towards rz.I think she spotted it but she play along, woot! Anw, nice show la.

Look at those three below, visual kei, visual kei, visual kei, visual kei, visual kei! I love vk live~

As for today, i rot at home. I'm addicited to the show,黑糖玛奇朵. Hei sei hui mei mei very cute ah. Ahhh shit myself, i'm just cheenah and i just love taiwan, hongkong dramas. Yijing love animes,lol. And i feel like killing myself coz i happen to go and download this very song sang by LOLLIPOP. Omg, i once called them gay, i srsly do. I listen lollipop, how could i? But for cheenah songs, i still think jay chou and luozhixiang is the best la. Esp 晴天, I still remember ongweiting writing the lyrics of this song on her table during sec1.

AND YA I'M SO SAD LA, MY FELICIA!?!

My felicia is having some problems now, but i not gonna let it be like tht, how can i afford to allow those cracks to stay on her la. No matter how much it cost, i gonna get it fix, ya kor kor shop! And i gonna accompany clement to go buy his strange strange guitar for his band compeition use tmrw, i guess. Yea, i met some of his bandmates, cool people i must say. Friction below. the name abit no link. Whatever, NYP people do support lo.

My posb is pathetic, but i don't lack money. Listen! i don't lack money, working during june holiday is so not cool =)

No comments: