Sunday, April 29, 2007

When emo became MORE emo.




-I love to look back at memories.

-Looking back at the tears made me laughed.

-Provided that looking back at the laughters made me tears.

-The hopes and the desires.

-Is to last forever and ever.


Woke up at 11am today.PEEE tutorial 5 completed with question 9-12 undone ! Leave it for tomorrow =p. Met njh at causeway and shopping at i.p zone. Brought a SUPER emo tee,he brought a sweater,a GREEN one.Damn ! Eden joined us at 5+pm and headed to food court.Saw Roy and Zureen on the way to cathay cine at causeway.Watch the movie, 200 pounds beauty with jing & James joining us at the later part. The movie was just beyond perfection okayy? The female lead was soooo cute, KIM Ah-Jung!! She's the sex !


She's the REDEMPTION !

The reason for being late.

.

Don't walk behind me,i may not lead you.Don't walk in front of me,i may not follow.Walk beside me and share my thoughts with me.

No comments: