Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow


-Class ended at 11.30 for yesterday(Friday).
-Met jing,jie,Eden,Alton and headed for lunch at causeway.
-Met jiahao in the evening with Eden and Adam.

-Saw Mr.Tan Eng Hui.
-Adam & Me loved him for sure.
-Met ruizhang at ps.
-Watched wild hogs, i gave 9/10.

-For today,companions were James,jing,Eden,cle.
-Cheated our way into the M18 movie,Nightmare Detective.
-Headed home with cle and reached home at 00:00.


Seriously,i started to miss her once she was not around.Avril Lavigne flashed through my mind when i thought of her.She's 90% friend for sure,my bitch.I remember her face vividly when she keeps on threatening me that she is gonna reveals my secret to everyone.How evil...Was wondering how would she feel if she sees this blog? May be laughing away for that part when i say i did miss her or maybe cursing me for saying her evil.
Whats worst? She wanna go sentosa and i gonna die there.

Any dead fishes can float downstream,But it takes a live fish to swim upstream. I found this phase on the book that teacher gave during CDP lesson.Question is i thought only dead fishes will go up ?

PS: No pictures for this post,N73 is under repair.

No comments: