Monday, April 21, 2008

Funny math teacher i have =)

To: Sharon Quek (????????@sp.edu.sg)
From: wen wen (wen_toml@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/18/2008 09:11PM
Subject: RE: DEEE/FT/2A/02 Class List

Jw:YOZ! I'LL STUDY MATH DURING THE WEEKENDS =)))))


From:Sharon Quek (???????@sp.edu.sg)
Sent:Sunday, April 20, 2008 4:17:05 PM
To: wen wen (wen_toml@hotmail.com)

teacher:wah... is that how you got your A for eng maths 1? by telling white lies? :P


Wth, anw she got me =) I study nothing thoughout the weekend coz i haven got my notes yet and i'm too lazy to go sp website and my guitar's too attractive.Same goes to my fujitsu lap. Anw i fell down the second time this month, first at chalet second at clark quek, outside the jamming studio. So i was like fcuking hate the rain now and my fake cavanas slipper. And my guitar got some crack where the painting got off and you can see the body wood of the guitar because of tht fall and i was V_V~

I'm no longer tht sun, goodnight =)

No comments: