Saturday, April 26, 2008

I should be at MOS for LOLIPOP or at ROUGE for PARAMOUR2 last night but i went jamming with my fionas =) I still enjoy this weekly routine of going jamming, coz everytime i see improvements.Last yr was basketball:)




&& i'm still thinking whether should i cut my hair or not,I remember last yr i go for a super short hair cut and i got nightmares for it, somemore it took me months to get my current hair length, but i want to look tidy when i wake up for school. And i gonna get another ear hole(right side), but i gonna hide it from my mum, but how?

jo jo jo jo jo jo~

Yea tht my cousin say 'hi' to her if you want. I post this pic because i liked it(fei hua,lol). This pic look so nice to me, it's like she's the main and her classmates is the background, hope her classmates don't read this.

Jo, i'm always wondering if tht day i never say 'hi jolene' to you, maybe we're still strangers =))

No comments: