Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm soo deadly now, yijing is even worst. No mood to study yay, no acctually i feel like studying, just tht when i start to look at those notes, i either walk in or out the room or go play my guitar. (: I'm thinking, really thinking 'Hey exam is still about one month la, scare what?' but 'Omg i haven even know what chapter 1 is saying and the lecturer is teaching chapter 7?!' I got a strong feeling, this sem gpa will be <3.0.No la acctually it's okay, but i will not be okay if these continue. I aim i aim i aim aim aim, this sem gpa 3.7 please~

Met clement today, accompanied him go buy his psp and dinner with him at amk. Cabbed back to woodlands, went home took my felicia and went to his house~ He fugging noob at math. Sin,cos,tan,ASTC, he all don't know, so i taught him math and he taught me guitar~ And i won't be going to his house until months after,wahaha~ Cle and I video call James thru msn, and we di siao each other on webcam and play like little girls~

Projects by friday, Presentation speechs by next week, Gems report untouch, and we keep on pon-ing friday lectures (: I wonder how i can survive when the guitar lesson came in,but i got a strong feeling i can survive, lol~ And my hair is growing, how cool~

Goodnight

No comments: