Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Today is the 195th day of the band, 5 more days to 200, 170 more days to 1year old. I remember how i used to hate the word 'band' as i always thought that band means the cca concert band where theres hell lots of people and is a uniform group. So when people say band i will like, 'walao, don't join band la'. And last time clement can't go play basketball with us because of concert band, and we got scolded by his dad because we asked him to pon band so i don't really like this word last time, haha. I find having a band(not the concert band) quite a meaningful thing, this will certainly be one of the unforgettable memory in my life. Thank you,fionas~

Yesterday Wanq asked me whether we would still be hanging out together when we're older.I gave a stupid reply like 'walao don't emo la, ask this kind of question' but ya i do think about that. I don't know the answer myself, but i do hope we still hang out together when we're older, maybe next time we won't be taking train together already, maybe we would drive our own car.Ya and i hope we'll still sit at the hawker and talk about things, about those history we have at wdl. girlfriends, studies, or even work and families in the future.

I feel like doing something: All of us take a photo with Miss Loo(or Mrs Leau), lol.After all we're Terror Of Miss Loo (:

And i feel pathetic, i always have this thought that people who are 18yr old this year is one year older than me, but acctually they're all 1990 babies, just that my birthday haven arrive and i keep on telling myself that this year is my 17th year. Tmd, and i'm still loving 2006, that's why i haven throw my sec4 notes or textbooks, i haven change my spec, i haven change my pencil case nor calculator, and i have my 1a,2a,3a, esp 4a class photos all over my white board infront of my study table (: And i miss slient reading period,seeing people get late and need to stand infront like retards. And i miss asking people to help me make my tie when we're on the way to assembly.And i miss how we squeeze all our books under our table.And i miss the faces of those very good teachers.

My hair is longer as i can see the different, my blisters on both leg is recovering now. All these meant that time is passing, meaning you're already alittle far from my life and we don't even talk now. But ya, you do leave your footprints in me and i do appreciate.

Wow, this post is longg, but don't misunderstand me. I'm not emo now or stuffs, i just feel like writing (: Goodnight~

No comments: