Saturday, June 9, 2007

FOURSOME

correction, correction & correction
correction, correction & correction

I wrote our name a thousand times in heart
I still stood there,right beside that door
We stand 400m away
But looking at the same moon
I'm so sick of nowadays
Lets get it refresh and start this real again

I missed basketball with peeps and man talks today which was a booo & feeling quite down.Walking alone in the middle of the night is funnnn & sorted things out. Chatted with Elaine and chael in msn blah blah, ahh Elaine was soo cute but not chael.

F*, i am not so right nowadays! Little things pumped great impact on me, but no more for sure. Affairs of the heart, it's best that you look deep within & solve it myself, all they can do is offer a listening ear ♥ .
There's no harm questioning myself,but i still found no answer within.Forgetting needs time,giving up need courage.Am i really gospel on giving up?

Relax and have a Kit Kat,Rz's words really do made my sad day happy =)

I once told myself that i can't be honest to this blog but at least this post is a 100%.

No comments: