Saturday, June 30, 2007

A school of redemption

Can you feel how much I've cursed?
Oh please please please don't leave me
I chuckled upon hearing you whispering into my ears..
"I don't love you"

Went to Nanyang Poly (NYP) today with njh and Eden, a place where is so good?Wrong,its perfection.'Size don't really matter' .This was what i was thinking when i was there.No!I guessed Eden have the same thinking too

Some photos in the lecture hall(=



School of Business & Management,that's the place we aimed for.Guess those who had been in SP should've known better why we choose to go Business school.We did some daring things,we sneaked into their lectures.And we saw one girl who look like Natsuyaki Miyabi.Oh my god! Hey!Miyabi okay!



The lecturer was teaching them some sort of economics'graphs.Well,still can change school next semester do I?Joking =)


Headed to Bugis Junction and watch Transformer aka "Improved power ranger".But its nice,4.5/5 rating its a must.


My eyes are going Shift 6754321 now.I missed the sound of cascading h20 at the NYP.

Goodnight Fujitsu

No comments: