Sunday, June 24, 2007

The heart soon remember what it forgets


Hey peeps I'm not been blogging about 3weeks? So do i get a red-star award for that? Nope right? So stop complaining and tagged me for being lazy.Awww,i changed miyavi-sama's great song to this Cantonese one,its not so suitable for my miyavi-skinned blog but you peeps can only get use to it or? Hack me?

Hi junwen,so what your heart remember?
Why do you seems so lonely now?You spoilt brat, always forgets the old things when something new came right through your spec and get deep into your eyes.Was playing conquer online guild war,fighting alone in war turns my smile up-side-down.Where do all those who're with me gone to?Of course they're still with me,but just not in the best software we enjoyed.

Names which i would like to remember when I'm fighting in game by my own. (=

Oh my oh my
I sense that I'm growing up
What do i gain from it?
More stress,more responsibilities,more comments and unhealthy sights from peoples at the very thin layer of the society

Junn,why are you so cool on sat? Because you slack at home and do 0% revision for MST1.
Made mum a little worry and lots of angry.
But you spoke a little too soft for dear mummy to hear it
"I'm sorry,i do care of course"

I seems to sleep at an average 5am since last Wednesday.Watched lots of movies,cartoons,animes from the website that yijing gave me.Dexter's Lab,the one which spiced up my childhood && ed,edd,eddie.Made me think of binghan & baojiean,we made the threesome gang in primary school.
Okay,i just said 'goodnight and sleep well' to Jo on msn.She must be sleeping with her hell lots of Winnie the pooh now.
My cousin for sure is a pretty bomb =)

No comments: