Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm hanging upside down(thinking of you)

Today was :) F Eden overslept(anw he shouldn't be sleeping) Met Terrence at cwp with James and left with James,he still gotta work.I'm soo alone after James left and bugis-street-ed on my own.What i gained?Two new tees from Spade shop.Eden came and brought his hat at Billabong shop.Took 960 and toward Bukit Panjang shopping centre or shopping mall you called it.Waited for Jing to knock off and Swensens for dinner.

I'm going to visit grandma tmrw at Malaysia and I'm feeling uber high.Gonna bring my lappy there and show my nieces the can-bring-it-to-anywhere-computer as promise from last visit.6 more H to go and I'll be sleeping on dad's Nissan.

Tired but i don't wanna sleep.Wanted to shift to Live journal but can there be a cbox tag on lj page?(Jo answer please) It would be awful with no comment on your post isn't it?

I still prefer black hair,FCUK?!

No comments: