Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm obnoxious(No way)

Alot have said that i trimmed my eyebrows cuz my eyebrows looked so neat and thick.But i did not do anything to it okay? All i do is plucking and scratching them when they make me feel itchy.Holiday is ending real soon and I'm going back to fcuking Dover :(

Just came back from pooling at Woodlands centre.Been pooling quite often during the holidays,sleeping at average 4am,waking up at average 2.30pm,no homework,chionging anime,chionging dramas,chionging maple,hanging out all days.Okay all will vanish on Monday.Ahh the colour for Monday is black, i don't like it.

I've change my mind,I shouldn't dye my hair(but I dyed it already,fcuk) Blonde colour is so ugly and my hair became so dry and dead.Yea gonna wake up early later and go make my posb atm card.Then go S.p collect my student card and cut hair as promised before gym.Sounds busy but it's greeny friday.My left thumb nail can now at least fit in a baby roach,so damn long but cool(:

I love fabricating story,a story told by me can be a complete fabrication.But you know on the other hand I still got a little true & candid side of me.Someday i'll call your cell number and tell you i always had you on my mind cuz i love you.

No comments: