Saturday, September 1, 2007

So I'll not forget




Try not to sleep from 00:00 to 23:59.You'll realise that actually one day is quite long and difficult to pass.The 11 of us toned at jing house.Ya,it's my birthday but that's not the main reason for the toning.It's was damn tiring.Headed to Woodlands Sec at about noon.I missed Tpy and ya had a great talk with him.Chatted with Karlok's sis and grace too.Clark Quak for lunch and movie at The Cathey(:


Always wished that secondary school can be forever.


The inner part of me felt that this year birthday was one of the best one.You celebrated your day with your good friends and parents.Received tonnes of smses from all those who keeps you in their mind.What else can you ask for?



I'm lucky to be the first in toml to eat this toml-baked cake

Okay it's September.You just have to notice that the time is going so fast.And looked how much we've grown.I think i'm emo now but at the same time i'm glad.Glad that everything still didn't change.Life been much better since that day.

16 16 16. I'm now horny over my bed.

No comments: