Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Guess what? I just finish tidying up my room.Unexpectly my holiday moods are over :) I think back and asked myself why did i go to school for and i felt super bad. So i tidy up my room and i'm getting ready to get into the mood of school again.

All these are sweet memories of mine =)

And guess what? I found some tabs written by cle while tidying.. adding up to a total of 6 bucks. Why is learning so difficult? Pay for poor hand writing and normal paper, and i'm still kinda happy when i recieved them T______T

My poly friends are kinda so into basketball nowadays, but i find it stupid =) It's not tht i'm not sporty, jus tht they're doing things and talking about things which i've done it during secondary school. But i still play along with them, but still prefer basketball-ing with names like jiahao,james,eden,adam,rz,cle etc etc etc. Basketball, haha so secondary school~

But there this sad things tht i felt.. It's like things can't be the same anymore =) hah!

I've read Aoi, from The GazettE interview here http://astraphile.livejournal.com/2173.html , acctually weekeng showed me but ya i find that i liked Aoi more after reading these. True, everyone do have their noob periods, just don't give up? Haha outdated phase but it's super true.

Tmrw,2 out of 5 the results will be known to us. I did my best :)

I find tht studies is not tht important after all, don't know why just feel that. Tht's why i don't feel like going to U.

It's july already, oh man~

No comments: