Sunday, July 20, 2008

Limweekeng is in a bad mood today, and she offline soo soon after i talked to her on msn. Bo bian lor, i changed the blogskin myself. But stupid imeem don't have the song dear god but this song is nice also.

It's wkend again, and i spend the whole afternoon doing my report which was consider done. Kinda proud of myself =)) Met up with eden and we went to youth park to watch the weekend time gig performance, acctually we went to watch West Grand. Deputy Siren was there also, jus saw them on the same day a week ago at hook'd only,lol.

Cle join us later and we cabbed to central and ate ramen. Standard la, GOT CHIO BU serve us, smileeeeeeeeeeee. Took bus home and my bad head day started. Oh ya! Saw one little boy on the bus, he was sitting opposite me. He look like Clement sec1 period, super LOL.

Tmrw is home alone day =) My head hurts like shit and i'm super tired~

Cya!

no more coins, wtf

No comments: