Monday, July 28, 2008

Sat:
Stayed at home and studyyyy :) Was called out by wanq to watch movie, promnight, along with eden and jing. They say not nice, but i think was okay. And this stupid movie made me think twice when i'm looking at the mirror, knn one.

Sunday:
Stayed at home and studyyy :) Supper with the same old people at night. It seems like we will not get bored even though we talked the same old stuffs that happened back then again and again. Homed, and no more talking/thinking/missing about the past and back to the reality cos tmrws is monday. Some Dover, Some Yck, Some Clementi, Some Woodlands and some Tamp. If only all 5 polys are at the same area, all at orchard la..


I'M BEING SUPER HAMM JI HERE

1)You know i hate to go home alone at night, i don't dare to take the stairs.

Cos i once heard tht in the middle of the night. when u're climbing the stairs alone, you will see one lao ah ma blocking your way, and when you look at her and asked her to move away, she got no eyes -.-

2)You know i hate my new block lift.

It is those stupid lift which is design in such a way that the door can see outside one( know what i mean? ). And i keep on thinking what if when the lift is going up..2nd floor, i saw a face. 3rd floor, the face came alittle closer, 4th floor( my floor ) eh no face and i turned around the face is behind me -.-

3)You know i don't dare to wash my hair in the middle of the night.

I need to close my eyes when i washed my hair and i always have this fear tht when i opened my eyes again i will see some face thru the mirror reflection or there's a little girl lying at the corner of my bathroom -.-

4)You know i don't like to look at my shadow when i'm walking home alone at night.

What if suddenly another shadow appears beside my shadow when acctually there's no one.




Ohhhhh is so sad that july is ending, cos i'm living here right nw on this earth with one month plus more of my seventeen days remaining. Kinda sad, time is pasting so fast and we're really getting old. Oh ya! We saw shuan ming at causeway, he's already sec4 laaa wth. Last time he's still sec1 :) Eighteen.. i srsly dont wan :(

i have saw a picture of S ;). whatever, i'm not suppose to care, goodnight...

No comments: