Thursday, August 30, 2007

17 without a purpose or direction

Not much for today so let's go for yesterday.I swear I'll never wanna lose my wallet again.So much things are to be done.Went to the police station with mummy and met up with rz,James and pat.Pat went home,and we went to Eden's house.His mum brought a dog,damn cute.Jing met us and we went steamboat.Hooked on drum mania machine and drain all our cash.Not all but almost.

I don't wanna lose this feeling.Seventeen is coming god damn.I know that something special is out of question so i wanted it normal.Do you understand? Instead of tmrw i think November is more special and more worth looking forward to.Provided that its coming.

Going over to jing house later,and good luck to Jo for her prelims.Don't get too confident uh(:

(Yesterdat classic)

No comments: