Saturday, August 9, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
Met up with pam today :) Nothing much, just wearing causual and keep on walking walking, talking talking, drinking drinking plus abit of singing singing :D Overall just touring around woodlands by our legs and chilling out and slacking around ;)
Thanks! and happy birthday once again!

APOLOGY-IES BELOW


To clement : I shouldn't lie to you about the reason why i can't go jamming, but i think you kinda know what i'm saying is not true, Sorry!


To zijie : I'm very guilty to you! It's your birthday and yesterday i still jio you to go jamming with us and in e end i didn't turn up. Worst of all, when you called, instead of saying sorry first i told you to called eden/clement about where to meet cos i'm not going and jus said paiseh paiseh. Sorry for being soo irresponsible here, Sorry!


To eden : I'm being very very very selfish here, i'm sincerely apologise to you. Monday, tuesday and now friday, i have been say yes yes yes okay okay okay and last min say cannot. For today it's my fault that instead of calling you, i called clement to tell you on my behalf cos i scare you angry and instead this mistake made you even angry.And sorry for making you a hungry and angry man, I'm seriously very very sorry here! And i hope it didn't affect your mood, Sorry!


To the three of you there, i'm being very selfish and i know the whole situation is not well handled and kinda last minute, i apologise here again! Hope you three don't take it in mind, and i've felt very guilty towards you three, esp zijie and eden! I'll try not to repeat this mistake again! So sorry!

Ps: Acctually not only the three of them, i'm like always ps-ing my friends no matter tomls one or poly one and sometimes even my cousins! So therefore i apologise to all of you guys and girls out there who felt offended by me, but trust me, most of the time i really don't mean it! Sorry!



the way you made me feel, when i'm with you; looking forward to another, thanks!

No comments: