Friday, August 8, 2008

My eyes are ohhh soo red now :) because of swimming w/o goggles. Went to school, lated for lecture, go for tutorial, went swimming, pon the next lecture, went for lab test and i don't understand the paper and home-ed. School sooo sucks now, my mum nearly fcuk me cos she's tired of waking me up and when i got up and she went to her room i got down again. From 715am draggg to about 8+am :) Cool uh~


Went to watched The Mummy at causeway today. James and Jing was at piano lesson so i told eden i will meet him at causeway 645, and as usual he's late =) So i went to look at handphones, cos my N73 is like rotting =) and this phone is like so sexy la! I called mum immediately and told her that i've found the model i wanted and hopefully by next week :DDDDDDDDDD






& i saw pamela wong queueing at ichaban as i walked towards the toliet, but i aint so sure so i take a look again as i walked out, not so sure also. So i walked in to singtel and wait for the little boy go away so i can touch tht phone again.Cle messaged me,and i saw benny wong -.-, comfirm is her.Think they're celebrating pam brithday in advance. lol. i see no sara, wasted..

Anw, went up to meet James and Jing at music school and then eden then go buy tickets. Met Adam and his girlfriend and talked awhile and they went off. Saw Jo at banquet and she joined us for the movie :) And she's like screaming in the cinema and her voice is kinda high pitch so i think everyone can hear whatever she's saying, haha! And my cuz is sooo cute to stayed inside the lift and went in to another lift to press 7th floor for those people waiting for the lift there(the 7th floor).

Jo:' wait i press 7 for those people so they no need wait, i so good right ' Lol~

And her mum sent me home, i bathed, pack my things and bloged.

and happy birthday to Zi jie and Pamela wong.

No comments: