Thursday, August 14, 2008



Eden send me all toml photos to me a couple of day before, and this picture just caught my eye :) Thank you fiona, with James sim.This is about two years ago~
*A PICTURE OF THE 6 OF US POURING ALL OUR FRIES IN THE TRAY AT CWP MAC AND EATTTTTT*


I plan to study today, but was pulled out of my house by those old friends and went to old mental. Overall we knew some 'dirty business' was going on there and it was kinda a nice outing with them! We walked walked walked, old mental to rp, rp to old woodland centre, old woodland centre to hawker and homed. Walked past wdl, and was talking to James and Wanq about how we used to take 856 to school, during lower sec when the old front gate is still there.

My mum was ti ki, she kept bugging me to change spec or get contacts but i don't want and she went to buy a new spec for me knowing that i won't use it, bo liaozxcxxcxcxcxc.

ps: MY GRAMMER JUST SUCKS :P
pss: and for some reasons, i kinda miss you la, CHAN KARLOK! i miss you like hell~~






your hse there not safe ah, better dont walk there alone. Bangala may bite euuuuuuuu, shit me. beyond hope..

No comments: