Sunday, August 19, 2007

Colourless pills,colourful effects



Bassss-ed
Is
The
Coolest
Horizon

I forced weekeng to make one blogskin for me.I admit that **** did a great job.But the layouts,pictures,"weno" were all my ideas,not hers.Got to admit,she's been a great help for friendster and blogs,but she's still abit mean to me sometimes):

Today is Saturday,headed to Marina Square.We went there by Wanq dad's lorry.Me,James,Keong,Wanq and met Eden and jing there.Dinner done,trained back to woodlands and played pool.Study a bit in the afternoon.I'm a bastard.I'm a hypocrite,bigtime.
I told my classmate i am slacking the whole afternoon but end up studying.Never mind i smsed him in the end that i will be revising,so we revised together via msn.

Got abit too high today.I love green.My room is green,bag is green,razor mouse is green,slipper is green,one of my tees is green.I like to see girls in green.Green bras~~ROFL.That's why i like peppermine(: XOXOXOXOXOXO


BYE(:

No comments: