Sunday, August 26, 2007

Throw away your shirt for some cash


Exhausted.Got too high at campus superstar finals live.Keely is the girl champion but not the campus superstar): But that little boy was really good,really good...

Exams over but i was not spared.Sp sent me stupid letters about those school fees.Stated on that bloody paper that i had paid excess amount of fees and got refund.That cheque refund to me was $1050.You won't pay extra $1050 even though you're god damnit rich aren't you? Most likely reason is Sp assume that i was paying my first semester fees by dad's cpf so they deducted dad's cpf and sent back the cash we paid.Gotta go double check.F

if you are truly repentant,you will be forgiven
if you are not being true,you will be half-forgiven
if you are not,you will be forgotten

I am super guai lan nowadays,my bad my badxcxc.

No comments: