Sunday, August 5, 2007

Faraday's Sunday

Everything is nothing
True that you might be leaving
Go with a smile for sake
I'm not your enemy
But i might kill you.
I studied Faraday's law for the whole afternoon.Walked in and out the kitchen for teens times and i found no biscuits in this soon-to-be-mine apartment.Took me hours to complete a 7pages chapter && 10 tutorial questions.But I'm happy,don't ask me why.Next week is quite a light week,for this particular week give me no reason not to pon school.Tues,Thurs,Fri it would be (:But Wednes is a bitch,coz i got two lab tests ahead.

Clement told me that his dad can't get css tickets for tomorrow.Urghh i nearly throttle him la,but my guitar is with him so i gotta hold back my hand.Lmao.Never mind,he promised for next next week one.

ManU vs Chelsea now.Finally i updated for August's post.

No comments: