Thursday, August 23, 2007

Seventeen ain't so sweet


Seventeen is just a test
The wish is to live with no regrets
No one could stop you if you try
To see someone you wanted
The one you wanted more than a fire
In your eye
9 more days to no-more-sixteen-and-a-half.I hate it.An increment in my age means that National service is nearer.I'm so scare to leave home,to leave those people whom i loved and like to be with.That's my reluctance.I find no reason to be happy about this year birthday except for one.At least 200seven is quite a different year for me.When someone enter a lift,that person will assure that the lift bring him/her to the correct level.You've entered my heart and I've hit more than a thousand levels (:
It's so hard to get together now.Some would try,call and seek,some would just look forward,some wanted to but somehow can't.I try to think about the last times,when everyone got the same goal.Now?Everyone got different way to go.But those who were true towards,are somehow linked together.
Last exam on Friday.Engineering Math,mug to-be-continue tomorrow.Not tired now,but time tell me i should go to bed.

No comments: