Thursday, July 26, 2007

Heart start beating

Was out to some psychology business with njh just now.I was trying to convince him not to get so obsessed with church,christian and stuffs.Not that i am biased,just that i don't want njh to become christian.Okay,i am indeed biased.

Talking about bias,i think i am biased towards my classmates too."Shouldn't i treat them fair and spend more time with them in school instead of finding ways to meet up with the old peeps".Sometimes,i just wanna be silent in front of them.Never mind slowly this friendships will start to evolve.

I have been thinking of Keely ever since Monday night.Just Keely,all over my head.

I've decided not to work this time.I'm not short of cash,instead i 'm short of grades.
An immutable sign for me,my thoughts were always changing(:

No comments: