Thursday, July 19, 2007

Look me in my eyes and call me yours



A girlfriend like her would be triple woots*


After some serious thinking sections with junwen(me),I've decided to go work again.Where?None other than international building coca of course.Why?Because james is there(:
Not an act of impulse,i just missed it.
It's not easy to forget when you got happy moments there,i sure do.Because james is there(:
Alight at Orchard,walk through underground,throughTangs basement,pass Shawhouse isetan.

But its not a 100% i would get hired again,but at least a 99% ?

School was so-so for today.I woke up late but appear to be one of the earilest among o2 mates.
Went to business food court,saw aaron,never say hi.My bad my bad.
Last of all,I've helped weekeng to think of a name,ya english name.Kayie! Limweekeng Kayie.
Wife got a new name now.

Answer no to his questions
Let him go
Come to me
I am selfish
So?

No comments: