Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I want it back now

There's no way for defiance
That's the way life goes
For you & me
I knew you knew it
Because I suck at playing hide & seek

i've got back three/4 of my mst1 results.Engineering math 80/100,Programming 75/100,Principal of EEE 98/100.i'm pretty satisfied with Principal of EEE & Programming.It turned out good even though i slacked and mugged overnight at jing's house,but there isn't a better turn out in math arena.80/100 is below expectation.Digital E for tomorrow.

Sometimes i just feel that i've slacked far across the schedule and taking those junior colleges into comparison,they're TOOFAR.So far that the amount of revisions i've done seems inadequate.Sigh,whatever.


we resented toa cah soh, but love Pon N Zi.

i'll play a saxophone for you.Every night in my dreams,i see you,i feel you.Near or far wheresoever you are.Let me touch you one time,love is when i love you.Suddenly you're mine and suddenly you're not. For Godnessxcxcx sake.

No comments: