Monday, July 30, 2007

The Godfather

I had enough of apocalyptic warnings about the earth's future.Why is everyone talking about topics like end of the world,Armageddon etc.I was faking so much when Malaysia cousin talked to me about this.She was reading the papers telling me stuffs after stuffs,i was playing PS2 okay?'Never mind,i provided a satisfactory excuse to escape.Sleeping...

But i didn't get to sleep either:/

I'm his 'Xin Jia Po Ah Gu'

I forced myself to watch ugly Bette just now on 5.I can tell you,either the story is too complicated or i am still not up to standard.For me i choose the story is too complicated =p.I don't understand a single sentence except this."You got nice boobs now".ROFL

Tart was here just now and we talked alittle about Nat(Eh,talk about you leh)

2more weeks to one month break.Speed up,because i hate Dover.

No comments: